CODE OF CONDUCT
This Code of Conduct requires that in the course of Mitsubishi 4WD Club SA activities (M4WDCSA), any member who at any time can be identified with the Club, either visibly, or in any way whatsoever, shall be bound to comply with these Policies and Rules for the full duration of the time in which such identification may be possible.
- Behave with honesty and integrity.
- Act with care and diligence.
- Treat everyone with respect and courtesy, and without harassment or
- Comply with all applicable Australian laws and other requirements, including M4WDCSA constitution, bylaws and
- Comply with any lawful and reasonable direction given by someone in the M4WDCSA Committee who has authority to give that direction and or such a person as a Trip Leader or
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality about dealings that the Member has with any person in relation to M4WDCSA activities.
- Disclose, and take reasonable steps to avoid, any conflict of interest (real or apparent) in connection with M4WDCSA activities.
- Use M4WDCSA's resources in a proper manner.
- Not provide false or misleading information in response to a request for information that is made in connection with the Member's M4WDCSA activities.
- Behave at all times in a way that upholds the M4WDCSA's objects, and good reputation.
- Adhere at all times to the principles of safe and responsible operation of their chosen vehicle.
- Observe the rights of property owners and leaseholders and not enter any such properties without the relevant permissions required, and be environmentally sensitive in all M4WDCSA activities.
- Not make improper use of:
- Inside information, membership data, financial data, or
- The Members duties, status, power or authority
In order to:
- Gain, or seek to gain, a benefit or advantage for the Member or for any other person.
- Seek the detriment of a member or any other person