The Club is a social organisation principally established to bring together people who are interested in recreational four wheel driving, as a responsible and legitimate recreational activity.
The Club aims to :
- Provide a common meeting place for people with similar interests.
- Encourage and promote family orientated recreational activities, in particular in areas inaccessible to other than four wheel drive vehicles, and to organise Club trips including activities such as training, camping, bushwalking, photography, birdwatching, fossicking and the study of flora, fauna, history etc.
- Educate members on the issues involving conservation of the environment, and the responsible use of vehicles in the bush.
- Actively support the conservation of the natural environment, and to liaise with controlling authorities and indigenous peoples.
- Provide both formally structured and informal training whereby members will gain knowledge of their vehicle, its capabilities, and the best and safest way to use those capabilities.
- Conduct meetings and training sessions whereby members may gain knowledge of navigation and other forms of bushcraft, safe travelling, self-sufficiency and general care and maintenance of their vehicles and equipment.
- Defend the privilege of access to road and tracks on Crown lands and to undertake campaigns to maintain this privilege.